Pages

Thursday, October 24, 2013

Marcato Update 10/24/13

Two things for this week:

Solo Auditions
We will have solo auditions on October 29 (that is our next rehearsal). Auditions will be held during normal rehearsal time, but I will not take time during rehearsal to teach the different solo parts, other than maybe a quick time singing them through. If your choir member is unable to attend rehearsal on the 29th, and is interested in a solo, please contact me beforehand so that I can work out other arrangements for them, if possible. The Practice Tracks for the solos are at the following link: http://morganvalleychildrenschoir.blogspot.com/p/practice-tracks.html
November 5 Rehearsal
When I began the season, I was expecting to be out of town on November 5, so I indicated on the calendar that we would not hold rehearsal on that day. However, my plans have changed, so we WILL be holding choir rehearsal on November 5.
 
That's all for now. Please contact me if you have any questions or concerns about anything choir related. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment