Pages

Monday, March 17, 2014

A Big Change

Marcato Parents,
 
Something has come up that is putting our performance schedule in full upheaval! My husband and I have been invited on a once-in-a-lifetime trip on his company yacht. (Wowza!!) The issue is that it is scheduled for the week of April 21, and the dates are not negotiable. So, since it would be ridiculous of me to turn an opportunity like this down, it means that we need to change our performances. Last week, I informed you all of a performance for the MES Evening of Arts. Well, unless one of you are willing to conduct in my place, we will have to cancel that performance. (I've already let the person who invited us know of that possibility.)
 
Also, if I keep the final concert on May 1, I would miss a key rehearsal just prior to the concert. So, I am proposing that we move the concert up a couple of weeks and do it on either Thursday, April 17, or Friday, April 18. Which of those dates would work out better for your family? Please let me know very quickly so that I can get the building reserved.
 
In moving the concert to the middle of April, that means we only have 5 rehearsals left before choir is over for the year. I am going to need extra focus and, if possible, perfect attendance from all choir members. (Please be sure to contact me if your child has something that prevents them from attending choir rehearsals and we can come up with a plan.)
 
I apologize for the changes. Thank you for your understanding! 

No comments:

Post a Comment