Pages

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Update 2-26-13

Marcato Parents:

We had an excellent rehearsal today and are making great strides in all of our songs! Everyone is working really hard and we are having a great time.
 
Just a couple of updates -- 
 
Solo Auditions
We will have solo auditions next week during rehearsals. We discussed all of the audition pieces and solos that will be up for grabs. I have included recordings of all of the audition pieces on the website "Practice Tracks." Here is a link: http://morganvalleychildrenschoir.blogspot.com/p/practice-tracks.html
The important thing that I need you to know is that a couple of the solos will require learning the part at home. If your child is given on of these solos, I will send you a copy of the sheet music for their solo part as well as a recording of what it sounds like that your child can practice with.

Pictures
For those who ordered pictures at our Christmas concert, I am trying to contact the photographer to find out when we will be receiving them. She recently had a baby, which accounts for the delay in receiving the pictures. I will let you know when I hear back from her and let you know when I will have the pictures.
 
Games
I've had a few choir members who have given me directions for their game for Big-Eyed Rabbit. Keep them coming. It is best if they will write or type out the directions so that I can review them before we play them. We have some creative kids in our choir, and it is so fun to play their games!
 
I think that is all for now. Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns about choir.

No comments:

Post a Comment