Pages

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

A New Season of Marcato

Just a quick update to let you know about the upcoming season of Marcato Children's Choir. For those who are new to Marcato or don't know much about it, Marcato is a FREE choir which includes children in grades 3-6.
 
At the moment I am trying to secure a meeting place and time for us to practice. I am hoping to have rehearsals begin within the next couple of weeks. This should give us enough time to prepare a few songs to be sung in a small concert/recital which we will share with the Morgan Valley Ballet Company in December. Once I have clearance to use a room, I will be sending out the word via email as well as on facebook and on our website. I will also be sending out flyers to the schools to generate interest. My request is that you check your email/facebook often in order to get the most current information and so that your singer doesn't miss our first rehearsal.
 
If you have any questions, please contact me. Also, spread the word so that we can have more singers join our group!

No comments:

Post a Comment